Saturday, March 17, 2007

ah yes 2012 wouldn't that be nice!

I don't know about you, but I'm tired! :) I think we have entered an era where optimism for the future, quite frankly, is dead. Our generations on Earth are the "Last To Die" as it has been coined dramatically yet somewhat disingeniously by someone (afterall, whether you die in 100 years or 1000 years you die!) . Yep, we're all going to be worked like slaves until we're a mere decade or so from death, and the whole time with the world falling to bits with terrorism and ecological disaster and most probably a few recessions (if not a great depression) thrown in for good measure!

2012, 2012- Oh how I love thee! I must admit, I have done scant research on the subject, and as a natural skeptic (you may laugh at this point, granted) I think if I bothered to research the whole New Age and New New Age fascination and vehemence about 2012 I may find myself quickly somewhat less than unconvinced nothing is going to happen!

2012- deserves more investigation. Don't assume nothing will happen!

No comments: