Tuesday, March 27, 2007

All religious texts lead away from Astral Projection!

I can speak from experience that I use every excuse in the book Not to break thru, to actually Get There, to finally Be what I believe it is possible to be.

I'm too tired, I'll try to astrally project tommorrow. Hello? tick tock, tick tock? You're going to Die? Madness, Madness it is, that people stall and stall- even when they truly believe, as I do, that the paranormal is very real and the most important thing you could possibly focus upon. Most important thing, period. All else comes second place!

And yet- the time wasted! How long have I been so-called "committed" to this goal, of actively seeking confirmation of the reality of the paranormal? 2 years? thats almost 800 days! Crazy.

WELL

well...

No comments: