Thursday, March 22, 2007

"Is Support for the Archons support for Israel?" - my closed thread from palmtreegarden

Slight Edit to this post (08-05-07)

There are Orthodox Jews opposed to the existence of Israel as well. They literally stand in the street with placards that have the Israeli Flag in one of those red "No" circles with the line thru it. Here's a website of one of them...

http://www.nkusa.org/ NETUREI KARTA - International Jews United Against Zionism

and now, the original post...

Rheginus:

I expect this thread to be trash-canned within two seconds of me posting it, but I thought I'd try anyway. The Modern State of Israel - The Epitome of Archonic Aspirations?

I will state my own opinion, for the record. First, my old opinion (superceded by a new one)- The founding of the colonialist State of Israel was a mistake, but now that it exists we must support it's right to exist. That was my old opinion.

My New Opinion- the founding of the colonialist State of Israel was a mistake, and we are in no way bound somehow morally etc to support it's right to exist. It's important to note here I am referring to people who do not condone the violent destruction of the Israeli Nation-State, but rather those who, like myself, as a matter of principle have the opinion that it is an illegal state and in an ideal world it would be dismantled by the United Nations, just like the Berlin Wall was dismantled.

Now, just because this will never happen does not mean we are obliged to default to the opinion "oh well guess they should stay".People may ask, what does this have to do with Gnosticism? I feel it does what can I say.If you're brave enough, post a comment ;)

Replyer: (I choose to leave them anonymous):

I know that we don't usually engage in ad hominem attacks around here but I have checked with the Father, Son, Holy Ghost, Sophia, and everybody else within the ethereal realm of the pleroma and they all agree, you're an asshole.

Rheginus:

LMAO

Rheginus:

I posted this topic the same way I wish to post the topic "Is voting Republican voted for Capital A Archons". An argument could be made that we have a moral duty to minimise Archonic influence in America by only voting for the lower case a archons, the DemocratsIn a similar vein, I think that to "call out the lie" that support of the State of Israel is obligatory of all good little westerners could be seen as a sort of duty

THREAD CLOSED

No comments: