Friday, March 16, 2007

I see the Future in My Dreams

I...Am....A PRECOG! But then, so we all should be, in theory. Maybe not every lifetime has incidents of precognition, a person's lifetime devoid of the magic of Reality breaking thru into their little world. All I know is that I have had many, many precognitive dreams, and they are always fulfilled within 24-72 odd hours, although even straight away as soon as I wake up, on occassion. How about that?

I won't bore you with the details just now as the Archons of laziness are preventing me from typing out for the upteenth time my "Big Six" precog hit-the-nail-on-the-head experiences that I have told people in yahoo chat before. Maybe I'll post them in another post some time soon. Even if I told you I could be lying, from your perspective (rolls around laughing)

Dream Precognition is the best sort because you can prove it to yourself that it really happened, nobody can take that away from you. Even though details here and there were not exact, so what, thats your dreaming brain colouring the received impressions from the Akashic Aether and so something here will be slightly different, and something there. But when the dream is fulfilled, you Know you saw the future!

What do most of us do with this information is it happens to us? Once, probably not much. Twice, that gets you thinking. Third Time? There's a percentage of the Precog'ing population that at this point would be "converted" to belief that this was really happening. Half a Dozen Good Precog Dreams, unambiguously foreseeing what soon transpires? Knowing. Gnosis.

But then I fear that sadly, far too many of us just shrug it off as though it were nothing, just a coincidence or (even worse in a way) that seeing the future doesn't prove the Immortality of the Soul and so 'what use is it to us'? they think. How did we become so dejected as a race, that when the Blessed Other Side breaks into our lives we sit there all miserable and ho-hum about it.

It's like depression, really, or like when you've stayed up for far too long and everything seems boring. "Ho-hum I saw the future again, big deal what does it prove?"

READ UP ON THE NET ABOUT WHAT IT PROVES! READ UP IN BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY ABOUT WHAT IT PROVES. BUY BOOKS ABOUT IT FROM YOUR LOCAL BOOKSTORE! FIND OUT ABOUT BOOKS TO DO WITH PRECOGNITION ON THE NET AND HAVE THEM ORDERED IN TO YOUR LOCAL BOOKSTORE OR DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm also experiencing thesame thing as you do but unlike yours I precog important events in my life and usually weeks, months or years before. At first I'm shock and I think I start to breakdown but it happen again and again. I keep silent about this because some might think i'm crazy.