Friday, March 16, 2007

More on Astral Projection and Seeming Vindictiveness toward palmtreegarden

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if many tune out from this Blog the initial tone seems to be one of duality, us and then, war, struggle. Oh well! I do tend to ramble and digress from topic headings because I am writing on the fly. I do feel that I have some valid points to make though, about the subtle processes that threaten to mediocritise Neo-Gnosticism, and these processes I do not see as in any way being limited to Palmtreegarden, afterall people like Elaine Pagels and what-not have been presenting a sanitized face to Gnosticism for years.

One of my topic threads before i was banned concerned Astral Projection. I placed other threads about this same subject in the past, using other usernames because like so much dead skin some of us often slough off one username after another, whether it be forums or chatrooms. As Nietzsche said (to paraphrase), we change, evolve, and nobody notices and they don't forgive us for the past.

The reception to any discussion of the Paranormal, overall, in Palmtreegarden, I have noticed is rather tepid and I am referring to beyond the threads I myself started under three different usernames. Could this be an indication of an underlying hostility to the Paranormal in Neo-Gnostic ranks? I wouldn't be surprised, afterall in recent years Science and Research of the Paranormal have become two words taken more and more seriously in conjunction with eachother.

People make excuses to ignore the abundant evidence, whether they be Atheists, Christians or New Age sorts. They want to remain embedded in their familiar belief systems, and, quite literally, it would appear they may well be in this life and some period of time in the Next!
I don't plan to spend possible millenia romping around some cloudy place with fellow sheep talking to a collectively projected automaton Jesus. I want to experience the Non-delusional astral heavens, thankyou.

Sophia, Feminine Principle? The Fall of Sophia, while beautiful from an aesthetic, (greek) tragic perspective is a horrible continuation and sublimination of the "fault in woman" doctrine. Far better to read into Sophia nothing much more than the opposite of "monad", (product of) Barbelo out of control etc Male=Monad, Female=Dyad. Done!

Now we have a whole bunch of Modern people believing in a Sophia! I don't need Mummy thankyou very much. I do digress, perhaps this is for another post!

One thing you can rely on, whoever listens to this blog. I will continue to bash things like I am doing, I haven't even gotten started.

Rheginos- bashing the Archonic forces within Gnosticism itself

No comments: