Friday, March 16, 2007

More Gnostic Forums are Needed

I started this Blog partially due to the fact that I was banned from Palm Tree Garden Forum and because I lazily had my username set to auto-login I can't even establish a new username or even View messages on the forum. I won't be surprised if the Moderators decide to just leave me hanging, unable to even Read anything from the forum from my own computer.

This isn't intended overall as a rant against palmtreegarden, for the most part I have praise for it, a wildly successful and vibrant community that has even seen some beautiful pieces of original Gnostic compositions emerge in its blessed spaces.

But there need to be other Gnostic forums that can represent those with darker moods, more forboding concerns and anger to express. Palm Tree Garden as an entity, an "actor" in the socio-political stage has become, I do believe, interested in presenting a sanitized face of Gnosticism and the overall counter-Orthodox Underground.

I myself lack to funds to set up another forum, and even if I did it certainly wouldn't be a rival forum, but rather just somewhere that Gnostic-types can express things that they can't on palmtreegarden, that's all. Anyone who knows of such a place, please do inform me!

I was puzzled that palmtreegarden has two Catholic Moderators (though I doubt at least one of the self-proclaimed catholic Mod's sincere commitments to Catholicism). Now, I am not being alarmist and saying "Oh No, Archons!", and even if I did I would be saying that all the other Mods were potential Archonic Actors (in the sociopolitical context), as is always the case in ANY Moderated forum environment. Indeed, censorship is a necessary evil.

I wish there was a Gnostic forum where the Mods had a pre-arranged understanding that they were going to say Yes to slamming Judaism, Christianity and Islam (In this definition i do not include assorted heretics such as Quakers, Christian Science, Swedenborgianism, Newly Emerging Church Movement etc).

Palmtreegarden folk seem happy to slam Atheists and the like because, dare I say, they don't feel they need to gain anything from them, to score any brownie points. But now you can't even call Christians "stupid" anymore, what's up with that?

Christianity will never accept Gnosticism because Gnosticism hates their God. And thank the True God for That! Any Christian who considers Gnosticism not to be a tool of Satan or at the very least a dangerous and unrecommended perversion of their faith is someone I call not really a Christian, they're a Neo-Christian one of the New Breed. I salute the New Breed! Come out of the closets, New Breed Christians, and proclaim your seperation from the moronic flock of Borg!


No comments: