Thursday, May 17, 2007

EVP-searching Night Visit to one of the alleged Haunted Spots..creepy experience

this is my comments from the comments section of a previous post here...

I checked out one of the places alone and at midnight a two nights ago, and man it was a creepy place.

It's an alleyway and there's supposed to be some abandoned building at the corner of the alleyway/lane and this other street. I couldnt figure out which building it was I figured, screw it I will just stand at the corner and make some recordings (one in long play, one in high quality - HQ supposedly is less successful in catching any ghostie fishies because it has less internal noise in the circuitry, which you need)

I kinda semi-aborted my little foray though because I became a bit self-conscious about people in the neighbourhood, houses, and a block of flats overlooking me...I musta looked like some guy waiting for his dealer lol

now the creepy bit - as I'm walking back down this lane/alleyway (its officially called a lane in the street directory) there's all this gang-style grafitti on the walls like "tax collectors" etc and pentagrams and some other wierd symbol that looked like a kinda pentagram with other stuff on it,and then there's this other alley that branches off from this alley at a right-angle, okay? and its a really narrow alley and it has this high gate cutting anyone off from simply walking into it. behind this narrow alley I could see only pitch-blackness but I could hear the sound of spraying *sssst* *sssst* and I could SMELL the spraypaint! :(

oh by the way - my recordings had nothing in them as far as I can tell...but they were shorter than you're supposed to make them (1.5 minutes instead of 3-5) and also I was too-self conscious to address any spirits verbally because of the locals lol

I'm definitely going back, but perhaps for the next time during the daytime, on a weekday lol...

Maybe I'll steel myself for another night voyage in a week or two. OR THREE! :)

Oh yeah, the *ssst* spraypaint can noises were definitely coming from that sub-alley, and from BEHIND the gates. what the hell would someone be doing in pitchblackness spraypainting on a wall? see my point? and I could SMELL it! *trembles*

No comments: