Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The Lucid Dreaming technique I am utilising in order to Remote View/see with Astral Eyes

This is how the technique works (I didn't create it either)- before you go to sleep you blindfold yourself and then you set up the "Proof Point". I started off with a randomly picked card from a Tarot deck, but then I wanted to make statistical chance so negligible that I have since upgraded to a Phone Book (Yellow Pages-big ass book with lots of big picture advertisements. Dont use a residential phone book! Basically, get a bigass boring book with pictures in it).

While blindfolded, you randomly open the book, and then even to make your you simply arent opening to the same pages as you did the last time - turn back a few pages backwards, forwards etc. THEN blindly feel your way Out of That Room. Its best if this whole procedure is done with the house in darkness as well, so that once you take off your blindfold theres no chance of reflective surfaces revealing whats on the randomly opened pages.

One Other Thing - In Astral Projection Lore, there is a thing that John Magnus has called "The Fight for Sight". You would be well-adviced to place the Proof Point somewhere where it is illuminated, even if this involves the costly procedure of keeping a light on in that room all night. alternately, to attempt this during the day eliminates all such problems. According to the Lore on these things, Astral Projectors have problems seeing things in darkness, but then can also have no problems at all- I suppose it has something to do with being psychologically still thinking in terms of the "system" we are used to in the mortal world here, and hence assuming that Astral Sight needs Light to see things!

Now when you go to sleep, to maximise your chances of acheiving Lucidity on any given night (if you can afford the sleep disruption), set your alarm for say 6 hours after you go to bed. That way if you havent acheived lucidity by then, you can awaken most probably in the middle of a dream and then go back to sleep with the resumption of your dream as the memory-jogger that you are only dreaming! :)

Remember- Always set up the Proof Point before bed, because if you become Lucid that night you will then have nothing concrete to verify that consciousness extends beyond the body! I speak from experience- the number of times I have been Lucid and remembered I forgot to set up the Proof Point have irritated me so profoundly I now set it up every single freaking night!

One problem I find in Lucid Dreams is the tendency to try to get to (real) places by flying to them. Heh- don't count on it! Someone gave me some useful advice recently - imagine a door, or find a door, and then open it with the intention of it being your House!

I am a novice to all this and I have only had some rather inconclusive results with my previous randomly picked Tarot cards Proof Point. I moved on because the experiment was far too flawed. Hence my switch to a massive freaking boring kinda book with lots of pictures that I hardly ever even open.

That being said, everything I have outlined here are not my own ideas, they are the Wisdom of the S/Ages, the Lorekeepers of Astral Travel. Godspeed!

No comments: