Thursday, May 17, 2007

Heresiarch, my favourite Gnostic from Palm Tree Garden - their 3rd post >:)

Their new post http://www.palmtreegarden.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1877

by the way, here's another thing they wrote before:

http://www.palmtreegarden.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1298

http://astralgnosis.blogspot.com/2007/03/member-of-palmtreegarden-heresiarch-my.html

and here's the one other thing they wrote (where they mention "Hunger" again >:) http://www.palmtreegarden.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1289

Note: I am not saying I agree with everything Heresiarch says, only that I like them and also consider them to possess talent, indeed inspiration. Well, here's their 3rd post in the PTG forums...

Soulgazer wrote:

In my meditations over the last several years, I have had Sophia come to me with a warning that some worldly events are being manipulated with the power of dark gnosis. The word "warning" may be too strong of a word, as I have had no indication that I should even attempt to do anything about it;

Now, I usually match anything that I find in my journeys with scripture to make sure I'm not off the mark anywhere.

This, I have been unable to match up, but I have not been able to dismiss it as yet another archon; the same images appear time after time, and I can find no root in myself.

Has anybody here been having similar experiences? Does anybody have any insights as to what may be happening, either in my meditations or alternatively, on this plane?

HERESIARCH:

Ah, the dark gnosis. If you have seen it Soulgazer, relish its touch. The dark gnosis is the source of LIVING POWER - it is the knowledge that I AM GOD and there is no other beside me. Aren't you a microcosm of the macrocosm? We all are. Do you KNOW that you are? Do you FEEL the divine glowing within you like a furnace? If the inner divinity of God sleeps in you, then who can be your boss? Who can tell you what you ought and ought not do? Truly any whim that confronts your mind is yours to embrace, holder of the dark gnosis. The one of dark gnosis is the begetter, creator, sustainer OF THE UNIVERSE! Not even the Archons can fight you, for your inner being birthed them in the ancient eons of time past. Embrace that inner divine, let it fill you, and you will become the instrument of God's wrath as you become the macrocosmic microspasm of GOD. To mortal men it may seem like HUBRIS, but to the Gnostick who knows the dark gnosis, it is power to command over even the 7 and the 12. Feel the dark gnosis run through your veins, feel it crawl on the surface of the earth. HUNGER for this gnosis, and consume it with RELISH!


The True Gnostick embraces the dark gnosis - it is the source of the greatest magick!





1 comment:

Matrljani said...

This person (I don't assume they are a he, they may be a she)- words can't express how much I enjoy reading what they post.

Like myself, they are Nietzschean in their thinking. hence the tagline of each of their posts

"What IS good? All that heightens the feeling of power in man, the will to power, power ITSELF. What is bad? All that is BORN OF WEAKNESS. What is happiness? The feeling that power is GROWING, that resistance is overcome."

That is from Nietzsche's "The AntiChrist" (1888), aphorism 2

Heresiarch! Come back here again and comment on my Blog some more!

What's your E-Mail?!