Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Second Salvation (the lesser of the two)

The First, of course, is attaining Absolute 100% Knowing of the Immortality of the Soul.

"Those who say that the Lord died first and (then) rose up are in error, for he rose up first and (then) died." from The Gospel of Philip

Very well, (hypothetically if you/I/we attain it) thru Knowing/Gnosis of the Eternity of our Consciousness, Individual selves we gain much. We have Risen our Perception. But what about now also Rising our Bodies and Minds?

The lesser, though nonetheless Second Salvation - Discipline and Evolution and Ordering thru an intuitive sense of Beauty.

The lesser of the two, granted - but necessary if the Soul is to stand the sight of it's own self, that being defined by it's habits and pre-occupations of the body and mind that lead to grossness and self-loathing.

The Second Salvation - Good to attain while embodied.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Hi friend, you're writing about some intriguing topics. I've had a few busy days behind me and I'm looking forward to reading more and more of your blog as things slow down.

A big hello to you from me in the U.S. of A. I'll write more later. You've been on my mind.